The Bridgeport Department of Health & Social Services is keeping a close eye on the Coronavirus outbreak, actively participating in state and federal calls to ensure we're always on top of the latest CDC guidance. But don't just rely on us - the best way to safeguard yourself and your loved ones is by getting vaccinated, maintaining social distance, and staying safe. Let's beat this virus together!
As a reminder, the CDC always recommends daily preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Locations in Bridgeport
TESTing AND Treatment
COVID-19 Testing Information and Locations in Bridgeport
COVID-19 Treatment Information - CT DPH
COVID-19 Test-to-Treat Location Search
QUARANTINE & ISOLATION
COVID-19 Quarantine and Isolation Protocols - CDC.
COVID-19 Guidance for International Travel - CDC
Practices to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in Youth and Summer Camps - CT DPH
hotlines COVID-19 related questions
Bridgeport Hospital: 203-688-1700 or toll free at 833-484-1200
Hartford Health Care: 860-972-8100 or toll-free at 833-621-0600
Bridgeport Health Department: 203-576-7468
Communicable Disease Clinic
752 East Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06608