Application Process Opens on Coming Soon
Application Process Closes on Coming Soon
To apply, click here
For CHIP information, click here.
For information regarding Fee Waivers, click here.
For the complete exam announcement, click here.
For more information, please feel free to call 203-576-8332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Medical Coverage
• Prescription Coverage
• Insurance Buyout Plan
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance Coverage
• College Tuition
To qualify for the application, you must...
• Be a citizen of the United States
• Be at least 20 years of age
• Be a high school graduate or have your GED
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Be able to meet all physical fitness requirements
• Have no felony, or class A or B misdemeanor convictions
• CHIP Certification dated 6/1/2021 or later; must be completed by 10/30/2022
Police Officer Certification Process includes
• Background and fingerprint
• Controlled substance screening
• Medical evaluation
BRIDGEPORT reSIDENCY PERKS
• Qualified residents can receive an additional 15% added to their final passing score.
• Applicants must provide proof of residing in Bridgeport for a minimum of 1 year prior to 6/21/2022
• Qualified Veterans will receive 5 points added to their passing final score; disabled Veterans receive 10 points
• Fee waivers for Bridgeport candidates who meet certain income requirements.
Click the Following Links to Learn More:
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Click here for directions