The mission of the Parks Department is to provide well-maintained, enjoyable park grounds and facilities to enhance the quality of life for City residents and visitors; to preserve and protect open spaces; to provide opportunities for active and passive recreation; and to maintain the landscapes, structures, streams, and woodlands that exist within these areas. In addition, it is our goal to monitor and replace playgrounds that are deteriorated and/or fail to meet ADA standards in order to provide a safe and aesthetically pleasing recreational environment.
FOOD TRUCK PILOT PROGRAM:
Parks Pilot Program Food Truck License Permits in approved designated areas at Seaside Park has been approved by the Board of Park Commissioners on June 14, 2022.
• The Parks Food Truck Pilot Program License Permit is available on a first come first serve basis until filled.
• (10) spots at the Seaside Park West Beach area and (2) spots at the Seaside Park Grove area are available.
• Parks Food Truck Pilot Program Food Truck License Permit Fees are applicable and available for Season (July 1 – October 15, 2022), Monthly and Weekend. Please see pdf link below for more information.
• Only Itinerant Food Vendors approved by the Bridgeport Health Dept. can apply. Health Dept. License and License # as well as Police Vendor’s License and Permit # must be provided in application.
• Applications available at Parks & Recreation Dept. 7 Quarry Road, Trumbull, CT 06611 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday.
To download a copy of the City of Bridgeport: PILOT Food Truck Program Application Form
Park Events Permit Application to host an event within a City of Bridgeport Park are available below. Everyone is required to complete and return the Park Events Permit Application to email@example.com.
If you have question(s) regarding the permit or the review process, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Sticker can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Department located at 7 Quarry Road Trumbull, CT 06611. Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 4:00pm).
For more detailed information: Link to Park Sticker Information.
SEASONAL EMPLOYEMENT OPPORTUNITIES - FALL 2022
The Department of Parks & Recreation is now accepting applications for Seasonal positions for the Fall 2022 season. Link to seasonal jobs Application.
Download more information on the 2022 Seasonal Positions & Program Information
YOUTH & AMATEUR SPORTS HEALTH GUIDELINES:
Download a copy of the DPH YOUTH AND AMATEUR SPORTS COVID-19 - MARCH 4, 2022
Listing files in 'Parks & Recreation '