The 2022 season has ended and PLEASURE BEACH is closed.
Pleasure Beach will only be open on the weekends; Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
- The last taxi boat to Pleasure Beach is at 4pm, with the last taxi boat returning from Pleasure Beach at 6pm.
- Water Taxi Service Hours 10am - 6pm (Every 20 minutes)
- Guest are asked to wear a mask during water taxi ride, if seated inside the cabin.
- All passengers MUST be seated while the vessel is moving.
- Restrooms will be open from 10am - 5pm
- Concessions are not available this summer. It is suggested that visitors pack lunch/snacks for extended stays to the island.
Parking is available street side on Seaview Avenue.
Please call the Parks Department at (203) 576-7233 to find out more information and details regarding the water taxi schedule.
Two water taxis -- the 23 passenger Lewis H. Latimer and the 18 passenger Gustave Whitehead -- will run frequently from the fishing pier on Seaview Avenue to the T-Pier on Pleasure Beach.
The peninsula will be accessible via free water taxi, which will pick beach goers up at the fishing pier located on Seaview Avenue near its intersection with Central Avenue.
Upon arrival on the T-Pier on Pleasure Beach, it’s about a half-mile walk along a boardwalk to the beach area. While en route, visitors will pass an info depot where beach goers will be able to ask questions and gain more information about the park.
During summer months, you can get a guided tour of the beach with WildLife Guards who offer walks and outreach events. The schedule can be found here: http://ctwaterbirds.blogspot.com/2015/07/visit-pleasure-beach.html
After passing the info depot, visitors will come upon a pavilion and relaxation area that includes several bathrooms, showers, picnic tables and a limited concession stand. And, after walking through the pavilion area, beach goers will walk down a boardwalk and onto the beautiful beach.
Please keep in mind that it is a recreational park containing several delicate species and plants, so beach goers should be respectful and careful.
For more information on Pleasure Beach and future plans for the peninsula, please see below.
Parks Office: 203-576-7233
Park & Recreation Manager
7 Quarry Road
Trumbull, Connecticut 06611
Rec Office: 203-576-8080