- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic: Thursdays by Appointment ONLY.
- Tuberculosis (TB) (PPD): Monday-Wednesday by Appointment ONLY must come back 2 days later to be read.
- STD Clinic: Monday & Wednesday by Appointment ONLY.
- Covid-19 Rapid Testing: Monday between 1:00 pm to 5:45 pm.
- Covid-19 Vaccine: Friday between 9:00 am to 2:45 pm.
The City of Bridgeport Communicable Disease Clinic will be opened on an appointment only, no exceptions. Call 203-576-7468 to schedule an appointment.
All persons visiting the East Main Street building shall adhere to the following:
All Visitors shall ensure they are arriving on time for their designated appointment. If you are late, you will have to reschedule for another day.
All Visitors must always wear a mask during all times of their visit.
Upon arriving, please call 203-576-7468 to inform the office you have arrived.
Patients will have their temperature taken at the time of registration.
NOTE: Any person who is sick with COVID-19 symptoms, that has been exposed to COVID-19, is currently in isolation or quarantine for COVID-19 and/or has a family member that is currently sick is asked to rescheduled their appointment.